Ocean Front Entertainment is looking for a self-motivated Spring 2023 Creative Content Intern to gain first-hand experience with our day-to-day operations at the production office and studio. Throughout the duration of this internship program, the Creative Content Intern will have the opportunity to work daily with the OFE Creative team. Some facets of the job include developing and executing concepts for all our social platforms, participating in any client pitches and creative meetings, and assisting with the management of client accounts.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns and support overall company brand strategy
- Plan, edit, copy write, and create performance-driven content for all Ocean Front Entertainment’s social media platforms
- Participate on set during brand/creative productions to capture behind the scenes content
- Work with the OFE Creative team to manage both internal and client productions
- Assist with all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production for any Ocean Front Entertainment client shoots
- Must be knowledgeable on all social platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Facebook, etc.) and understand the trends and nuances of how to optimize content for each channel.
- Must have a general knowledge and interest in production
- Must possess exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, and be able to multitask and prioritize
- Comfortable using camera equipment or motivated to learn
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Adobe Suite is a plus
- Paid lunches
- Compensation for mileage when assigned to do runs
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the studio
- Access to industry standard camera, grip, and audio equipment
- A fast-paced, creative, and dog friendly office space in Los Angeles
All applicants must be actively enrolled in a college or university throughout the duration of their internship.
Applications close on December 15, 2022 @ 11:59 pm PST.