Ocean Front Entertainment is looking for a self-motivated Spring 2023 Studio Intern to gain first-hand experience with our day-to-day operations at the production office and studio. Throughout the duration of this internship program, the Studio Intern will have the opportunity to work daily with professional cameras, audio, lighting, and grip equipment. Other facets of the job will include preparing gear for clients, coordinating pick-ups/drop-offs of equipment, and assisting on video and still productions.
- Assisting in managing and maintaining the inventory and catalog system of Ocean Front
Entertainment’s production equipment
- Helping coordinate and track all rental, leased, and company production equipment
- Performing tests on equipment and gear upon rental returns to the studio
- Go on equipment pick-ups/drop-offs as needed
- Assist with all aspects of pre-production, production, and post-production for any Ocean
Front Entertainment client shoots
- Assist with shooting content for internal and client related need
- Must be familiar with industry standard production equipment
- Must possess exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Adobe Suite
- Paid lunches
- Compensation for mileage when assigned to do runs
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the studio
- Access to industry standard camera, grip, and audio equipment
- A fast-paced, creative, and dog friendly office space in Los Angeles
All applicants must be actively enrolled in a college or university throughout the duration of their internship.
Applications close on December 15, 2022 @ 11:59 pm PST.